Attend any festival, conference, or industry event these days and everyone, from organizers to attendees, is talking about the benefits of RFID wristbands and technology. From faster, more efficient entry to a more convenient payment system which typically results in increased spend by attendees, RFID wristband technology is leading the way in experiential marketing and event technology.
In 2016 Ticket Alternative and Freshtix began providing RFID technology at festivals including Taste of Atlanta, a food & beverage festival, and now offer RFID wristband technology for festivals of all types.
RFID Wristband Technology For Events
Use RFID Wristband Technology for:
- Entry and Access Control
- Control event entry and exit, along with who can go where within your event.
- Manage access to VIP, backstage, catering and other areas.
- Cashless Payments and User Engagement
- Attendees use their wristbands (or another RFID device such as lanyards, cards or stickers) to pay for items like concessions and merchandise leading to increased spend.
- Collect valuable purchasing information about attendees that can be shared with event sponsors for post-event campaigns and promotions.
- Eliminate fraud
- Loyalty Programs and Gamification
- Attendees tap wristbands at various places to earn points to be redeemed for merchandise or for entries to win a grand prize.
- Social Media Integrations
- On-site photographers take pictures and tap attendees wristbands, which automatically associates the photo with the attendee. Our platform then automatically shares the picture to social media streams.
Think RFID technology might be right for your festival or event? Contact us to learn more about how we can help you get started!
Freshtix RFID Solutions for Festivals from Freshtix on Vimeo.
Freshtix is your best solution for RFID wristbands and event technology.
We work with the following food festivals
- Candler Park Music and Food Festival
- Taste of Atlanta
- Taste of Chamblee
- Taste of Charleston