While our wristbands are mainly used for events, there are many other creative ways that people can use our wristbands!
- Our plastic wristbands are tear, stretch and water resistant, making them extremely durable for all kinds of uses! They also come in a variety of bright, easy-to-spot colors.
- For a large group of people traveling together, using wristbands as luggage tags can be a great way to easily spot luggage that belongs to someone in the group.
- These wristbands can even be customized with specific text and/or a logo. Add the name of your group and even a phone number in case the luggage gets lost.
Lost Children at a Public Attraction
- If you work at or have ever been to a public attraction, such as an aquarium or a zoo, then you're probably familiar with the fact that sometimes children can't get distracted and get lost.
- Order customized Tyvek wristbands with the public attraction's logo on it, and then give the wristband to parents or teachers to write their phone number on the band with a sharpie, then put the band on the child's wrist. That way, if they end up getting lost, anyone who finds them will be able to easily get in contact with the parents or supervisor!
- This is a great idea for schools going on field trips as well.
Coupons at an Event
- If you're sponsoring an event, or are just looking for a creative way to get advertising, custom print a coupon for your company on a wristband!
- Simply imprint the text "Bring This Wristband in for 10% Off!"
- This is also a great idea for restaurants, breweries, or anything else that can be discounted!
Student Council Elections
- Use customized wristbands instead of stickers or buttons for a creative way to encourage other people to show their support and vote for you!
- We offer color custom printing on our Tyvek wristbands which can allow for the printing of a fun logo or picture along with the text "Vote For Pedro", or whatever your name is, on the wristband!
- Our wristbands are very comfortable to wear, and can fit wrists of all sizes.
- This means they can act as safe and cost-effective animal tags for places like animal shelters or even horse farms.
- Use different colored wristbands to identify where the animals are in each process, whether they need to be spayed/neutered, are still up for adoption, or pending adoption.
These are just a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing, but as you can see, the opportunities are endless! Let us know a creative way you've used your wristbands in the comments below!