Personal Protective Face Shield - Pack of 10
Utilizing our Protective Face Shield will help keep you, your staff, patients, and patrons safe while working amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Crisis.
When worn over masks, our Personal Protective Face Shield will reduce the chance of infection. The two-piece design of our Protective Face Shield is lightweight and comfortable and allows for quick assembly. The anti-fog finish provides a clear view while acting as a barrier between you and your patients or patrons. This full-length Protective Face Shield prevents the spread of droplets and splashes and due to its high optical clarity, the protective face shields make it easier to see while working while simultaneously protecting the face. Great for first responders and medical personnel as well as hair stylists, massage therapists, front-line restaurant workers, and anyone that comes in direct contact with the public.
- Two-piece design allows for quick assembly
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to put on.
- Easy to adjust for secure custom fit
- 10 mil reusable material
- Optically clear, no distortion wrap-around face shield
- Anti-fog design
- Provides a barrier directly in front of the face
- Can be paired with respirators, goggles and other protective
- Made in the USA. Ships from Atlanta, GA
Product Size: 13.5” x 9.25” Strap: 25.125” x 1.75”
No Return Policy - Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including these Face Shields are final sale. These items are non refundable and non returnable.
Sold in quantities of 10 only. The more you buy, the more you save.
1. Pinch the two semi-circular winged slits together on the headband. Repeat this step for the second set on the headband.
2. Insert the pinched wings into the slit on the upper corner of the face shield. Make sure to insert the notch of the top of wing into the top of the slit first, then rotate and insert the remaining part of the wing clip into place. (Do not try and push the clip straight into place.)
3. Flair the wings out on the front of the shield to hold into place.
4. Repeat steps for the second set of wings. The face shield should bow-out slightly from the center of headband.
5. Fit shield assembly onto face and determine the diameter needed to fit appropriately around the head. Insert the tab at the end of the headband.
6. Properly fitted Protective Face Shield.